Wednesday, January 7, 2015

End of 2014 & Christmas Eve Tulle

I hope everyone has had a great start to 2015! I'm just about the worst blogger ever right now. I had almost two weeks off from work and didn't do a single thing for my blog! Although I did take an amazing trip down to Charleston, SC for New Years and got out of the cold for a while. But I'll tell you guys more about that trip in the next post. 

For now, I just wanted to give you all a little recap on the whirlwind last days of 2014 which seemed to fly by. And because I happen to have an unusual amount of documentation. I definitely need to get better at taking pictures in 2015. 


I love wrapping presents, and especially loved this wrapping paper. Although, it was super thick and I struggled a little... a lot. After a few battles and re-wrapped boxes, I settled for a few botched wrapping jobs. 



Our annual gingerbread house party I mentioned here was a success. Props and all! 


Speaking of props, they came in handy at our annual cookie swap! Can you tell that was my festive holiday plaid shirt? 



Christmas Eve was celebrated in tulle, perfect for our unseasonably warm 50+ degree December weather. 


I continued celebrating the season with college friends and gold glitter pants. 

Outfit Details: | Plaid shirt: Old Navy, no longer online, loving this | Tulle Skirt: online boutique (old), similar here and here | Glitter leggings: Bar III (Macy's) | 

Next up: New Year's Eve in Charleston. 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I botch 100% of the gifts I wrap, so I think you did a marvelous job. Definitely love the wrapping & ribbon.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great holiday! Charleston is one of my favorite cities, bet it was so nice for New Years!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS